Food for the soul.
- 8 cups reduced-sodium, reduced-fat chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 4 oz uncooked whole-wheat noodles
- 4 stalks green onion, chopped
- Place the chicken broth in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the chicken, carrots, onions, soy sauce, (omit this if you need to reduce total sodium), sherry ginger, and parsley.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the noodles and simmer for 10 minutes more. Top with green onions to serve.
- Amount per serving (8 total)
- Calories: 157
- Fat: 3g
- Carbs: 18g
- Protein: 13g